Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Liebster Award

   
     TaylorAMartin was nominated for a Liebster award! You all probably know what this is if you read a lot of blogs, but for those of you that don't know, it's a kind of tag that smaller blogs do to help themselves and other small blogs. Thank you to Courtney at EraOfSophistication for nominating me! She blogs about beauty and books and also makes weekly Youtube videos. I also want to thank all my readers and followers for, well, reading and following, haha.

     First share eleven facts about yourself after you featured the award and thanked the person who nominated you (you probably just read a lot of these in my 50 facts about me post not too long ago):

1. My favorite kind of books are YA fantasy/sci-fi. Contemporary kind of books usually bore me, except for John Green and Sarah Dessen books. I like the constant action and uniqueness that comes with fantasy books.

2. I love Disney. I love the movies and the old TV shows but I also love Disney World. I have annual Disney passes because I live only an hour away from it and my family go A LOT.

3. I love organizing stuff. This sounds kind of weird but I love rearranging stuff and keeping it in order, like my closet or my school binders.

4. I really like Booktube. My favorite Booktubers are ABookUtopia and Katytastic and they're bookshelves are my dream. Maybe one day I'll make a Booktube account and add my growing list of things to do haha.

5. I love writing. I love writing books and stuff but what I mean right now is I love physically writing with a pen/pencil and paper. Taking notes in class is my favorite thing in school.

6. I hate haircuts. Unless there's a haircut I really want or I really need to trim dead ends, I'm devastated until it grows back. I just had my dead ends trimmed and it feels so short now even though it's not really short.

7. I'm obsessed with change. It's probably because I moved a lot when I was little and now I can't stay in one place for too long or have my room decorated a certain way for too long.

8. When I was younger I hated reading. It wasn't until about fourth grade and it was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and The Dark Hills Divide that changed me

9. I love waking up early. I usually wake up around 5:30-6:00 and I hate waking up past about 7:30.

10. I'm really short. I was 4'11 from sixth to eighth grade and finally hit 5'1 last year. Now I'm 5'0 and a half inch...

11. I take French at school. I'm currently in French 2 so I have a basic understanding of the language and I really like it.

Now, answer the questions the person who nominated you left you:

What is something that you've always wanted to do, but never got the chance to do it? Or will you plan to do it in the future? 
     There's two things I've always wanted to do and that's to write a book and travel the world.

How has blogging affected you?
     Blogging has opened me up to pretty much a whole world of people that love to read and write and I think it's really cool that there's so many people that share my same interests.

Favorite Cake Flavor
     I don't really eat a lot of cake but I'd have to say Red Velvet because that stuff is goooood.

Favorite Song from your Childhood
     Other than the entire High School Musical soundtrack, it'd probably be "Who Let The Dogs Out" when I was about two.

Favorite T.V. Show from your Childhood 
      I'd probably have to say either That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Blues Clues, Lazy Town, Rolly Polly Olly, or Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

What is the best thing you've ever eaten?
      Can it be a drink? Because I'd definitely say tea. Tea is life. For food it's probably dried fruits and vegetables or Amy's organic and vegan TV dinners.

Favorite Clothing Store
     It's probably PacSun or Charlotte Russe.

Best Movie You've Ever Seen
     That's a tough one because I love movie series like Divergent, Harry Potter, and the Hunger Games but my favorite stand alone has to be Dirty Dancing. I will never say no to Dirty Dancing.

Favorite Author
     Another hard question. I'd have to say J.K. Rowling because I grew up with her writing and Harry Potter and it means a lot to me.

Now my questions for my nominees (nominees must have less than 200 followers):

1. What's your favorite book?
2. Have you ever tried to write a book or have you published a book?
3. What's your favorite thing to do besides reading or writing?
4. What's your dream job? Or do you currently have your dream job?
5. What is your favorite kind of book to read?
6. Favorite song, band, or singer?
7. What was your favorite school experience?
8. Why do you blog?
9. If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why?


My nominees (I couldn't find how many followers some had so I just put them anyways because I'm so bad like that):


Thank you everyone!
                                                                                                                              -Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment